Do You Know These Tips to Quickly Improve Landing Page Conversion Rates
Landing Page Conversions
Posted by Adam Hayes
Increase landing page conversions with these simple tips.
- Keep your Organic and PPC landing pages separate. Targeted traffic from PPC have been given a very specific hook. Make sure you build a complete page around that specific hook.
- Stand Out. While you should use well-known and tried-and-true placement for elements on your landing pages, you need to make sure that your page doesn't just blend in with all the other landing pages the person has seen that day.
- Test, test, test. Multivariate testing is becoming the norm. I can assure you that you don't know your customers as well as you think you do. Let them make the decision on what works best for them.
- Target and segment. I read a great article the other day about segmenting your audience. Mac users think, act, and behave differently than PC users. Chrome users think, act, and behave differently than IE 6 users. There are tons of ways to segment your users and provide very specific information for them.
- Video. Video has consistently increased in effectiveness and enticement over the past couple of years. People now expect it.
- Help people socialize about you. Allowing people to quickly share information through twitter, email, facebook, you name it will get your message out even faster and increase brand awareness.